The National Painting and Decorating Show is held at
Ericsson Hall, Ricoh Area, Phoenix Way, Foleshill, Coventry. CV66GE
Situated in Coventry, Ricoh Arena is approximately 96 miles from London, approximately 20 miles from Birmingham and 110 miles from Manchester.
- The Ricoh Arena is less than a mile from Junction 3 of the M6
- Take A444 SOUTH towards Coventry
- Look out for the brown signs to direct you to the arena
- If you’re using sat nav the arena postcode is CV6 6GE
- Ample parking is available at the Ricoh Arena, immediately adjacent to the exhibition hall
Coventry Rail Station is situated on the edge of Coventry City Centre and is accessible from most of the country. The train station has its own taxi rank which can help you complete your journey to Ricoh Arena.
Coventry Airport is located within 7 miles of Ricoh Arena and receives flights from 15 European destinations.
Also listed below are the drive times and mileage of other airports with easy access to Ricoh Arena:
- Birmingham International Airport 16 Miles (approx.) 23 Minutes (approx.)
- Manchester Airport 100 Miles (approx.) 1 Hour 45 Mins (approx.)
- Heathrow Airport 100 Miles (approx.) 2 Hours (approx.)